As our UX/UI designer, you'll:
- Conduct workshops with clients to understand their business goals and users' needs, build personas, take part in the preparation of competition analyzes,
- Create low-fi and high-fi wireframes, analyze solutions' functionality, create prototypes and test them with the users' participation,
- Design the visual side of the applications, taking into account RWD, create icons, illustrations and animations.
You're our perfect candidate if you have:
- Excellent knowledge of English,
- Experience in designing mobile and web applications based on cooperation with the client,
- The ability to create visual communication,
- Knowledge of good practices in UX/UI and usability design,
- Experience in researching needs and testing with users,
- Knowledge of research methods and the ability to analyze them,
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes,
- Creativity and openness to innovative solutions.